Ah, workplace safety. We know you have to receive training on this stuff, which means you don’t necessarily want to. That also means we don’t necessarily have to try and make it interesting. You’re a captive audience, so we could just load you up with facts and statistics and slowly lull you to sleep.
But that’s not really how we like to do things, and it isn’t all that effective to talk about the importance of safety if nobody wants to listen. That’s why we’ve created Workplace Safety Essentials, a 6-part video series designed to help you recognize common safety hazards, develop a robust safety mentality, and address workplace emergencies while laughing the entire time. Learning how to work safely might seem like an important but unexciting part of doing your job. Well we agree that it’s important, but we don’t agree that it has to be boring.
So get ready to enjoy Workplace Safety Essentials. Another training course from The Jeff Havens Company, where we provide serious solutions in a seriously funny way.
Key Takeaways from Workplace Safety Essentials
- How to recognize and resolve dangerous levels of fatigue or inattention
- Strategies for working at an appropriate pace and avoiding the hazards of hurrying
- Various ways (and reasons) to maintain a clean and well-organized jobsite
- What to do in the event of a spill, accident, or other on-site emergency
- Developing an attitude conducive to a safe and healthy working environment
What You’ll Receive:
- 6 videos (approximately 35 minutes total)