The first of its kind, Unleash Your Inner Tyrant! helps managers and executives become better leaders by showing them everything they should avoid – including how to create a culture of fear and mistrust, how to oppress and demoralize employees, and how to stand firm in the face of all change – before wrapping up with a serious conversation about the kind of leaders we should all strive to become.
Covering four main areas of leadership – creating a healthy corporate culture; management/employee relations; crisis management; and change management – Unleash Your Inner Tyrant! is every bit as content-rich and intensively researched as a more traditional leadership seminar but has the added benefit of an unparalleled delivery style that will have your audience laughing the entire time they’re learning how to become more effective leaders. Simply put, there is nothing else like this in the business world, and no better way to energize your management team while providing them with invaluable training they will remember for months and years to come.
Partial List of Takeaways:
- How to create a healthy, vibrant corporate culture through open communication and active accessibility
- How to inspire trust and loyalty in your employees by setting reasonable expectations and delivering truly constructive criticism when necessary
- How to approach change in order to achieve seamless integration of new product lines, marketing strategies, department mergers, and other new initiatives
- How to employ one simple technique to move employee from satisfaction to engagement.
- How to become the kind of leader others are excited to follow