Leadership is a skill – and like any other skill, you’ll get worse if you don’t practice (which is why your 3-point shot is probably pretty bad). Our Superior Leadership series will give you the reinforcement to become an even better leader than you already are – and you’re going to like this more than any leadership training you’ve ever experienced. That’s a fact.
- Appreciate the effect that small changes in behavior can have on your employees specifically and your corporate culture in general
- Develop a healthy approach to innovation that doesn’t discount the importance of existing business practices
- Analyze various effective communication techniques to inspire and motivate your team
What You’ll Receive:
- 11 short videos (approx. 26 minutes total)
- A Participant Workbook (80 pages), which includes summaries of each video, room for notes, and questions designed to help your people analyze their own attitudes and think about ways to continually improve. This book can function by itself as a supplement to the videos, or it can be used in conjunction with the Instructor Guide for instructor-led internal training.
- An Instructor Guide (74 pages), which includes step-by-step instructions on how to use the videos, along with multiple ways to make each lesson as entertaining as possible. No additional materials or pre-work necessary – simply follow the instructions, and in less than 5 minutes you’ll be ready to teach the course!