We’ve all been in meetings that didn’t need to happen. We’ve all been in meetings whose entire purpose was to determine when the next meeting would be. And maybe you love wasting time like that.
But we prefer wasting time on fun things. Which is why we’ve designed Successful Meetings to help you organize and execute your next meeting as flawlessly as possible. Determining who needs to attend, building a robust agenda, making sure nobody hijacks your meeting with overly elaborate stories or incessant questions – this series has it all, and then some!
Designed to address both in-person and virtual meeting settings, Successful Meetings will ensure that you always stay on time and on point. And because we know you’ve had your share of boring meetings, we built this training to be as entertaining as possible. You’ll laugh so hard you might accidentally interrupt the meeting happening next door, that’s how fun this stuff is.
So get ready to enjoy Successful Meetings, another training course from The Jeff Havens Company, where we provide serious solutions in a seriously funny way.
Key Takeaways from Successful Meetings:
- How to determine whether a meeting is even necessary, and who to invite
- Building an effective agenda, along with how to stick to it when the meeting actually happens
- When and how to account for socializing, multi-tasking, questions, and other issues with the potential to derail your meeting
- How to create an action plan to ensure that your meeting ends with forward momentum instead of everyone wondering, “What was the point of all that?”
What You’ll Receive:
- 5 videos (approx. 30 minutes total)