We’ve all taken math, science, and language classes, and maybe also a pottery class and some ballroom dancing lessons. But nowhere in our formal education do we ever learn how to work effectively with others or make successful connections, skills which are absolutely critical in order to succeed professionally.
That’s where our Professional Excellence training course comes in. Here you’ll learn how to interact with others, how to successfully use various forms of technology and communication, and how to grow your network. We spend plenty of time talking about what you should do, but we also spend plenty of time talking about what you shouldn’t do because we’re hoping that watching other people’s foolishness will help encourage you to avoid making the same mistakes. So get ready to enjoy Professional Excellence. Another training course from The Jeff Havens Company, where we offer serious solutions in a seriously funny way.
- Identify appropriate and inappropriate topics of conversation in the workplace
- Recognize appropriate behavior in meetings and other group settings
- Use technology intelligently and courteously
- Develop successful working habits for maximum productivity
- Create more opportunities for business and career advancement through successful networking
What You’ll Receive:
- 4 videos (approx. 30minutes total)