We’ve all taken math, science, and language classes, and maybe also a pottery class and some ballroom dancing lessons. But nowhere in our formal education do we ever learn how to work with others or make successful connections, skills which are absolutely critical in order to succeed professionally. If you want your employees to be the best they can be, our videos and workbooks are exactly the kind of training they need. And we promise they’ll enjoy it!
- Identify appropriate and inappropriate workplace practices and behaviors
- Develop successful working habits for maximum productivity
- Create more opportunities for business and career advancement through successful networking
What You’ll Receive:
- 11 videos (approx. 35 minutes total)
- A Participant Workbook (82 pages), which includes summaries of each video, room for notes, and questions designed to help your people analyze their professional development practices and behaviors and think about ways to continually improve. This book can function by itself as a supplement to the videos, or it can be used in conjunction with the Instructor Guide for instructor-led internal training.
- An Instructor Guide (72 pages), which includes step-by-step instructions on how to use each video along with various ways to make each lesson as entertaining as possible. No additional materials or pre-work necessary – simply follow the instructions, and in less than 5 minutes you’ll be ready to teach the course!