Every year, millions of people are injured on the job, and exactly none of us wants to be on that list. If only there were training to help people avoid injury….
Oh wait – there is. In fact, there’s tons of it. Unfortunately, most of that training is so uninteresting that people stop paying attention, which means they won’t be as prepared as they need to be in order to keep themselves and others safe.
That’s where Preventing Workplace Injury comes in. Just like everyone else, we’ve worked hard to provide essential education on how to prevent and treat most of the major causes of workplace injury. But we’ve worked just as hard to make sure this is the most entertaining training you’ve ever seen. Safety training that’s actually fun to watch? That’s what you have here, and we’re confident your employees will appreciate learning how to stay safe in a way that doesn’t put them to sleep.
So get ready to enjoy – you read that right, to actually enjoy – Preventing Workplace Injury. Another training series from The Jeff Havens Company, where we provide serious solutions in a seriously funny way.
This series consists of 7 videos and is approximately 45 minutes in length.
Key Takeaways from Preventing Workplace Injury:
- How to prevent, identify, and treat any injuries resulting from exposure to extreme temperatures
- Preventing carbon monoxide poisoning and treating any symptoms
- How to avoid injury as the result of falling objects, lightning strikes, repetitive motion, and other common workplace risks
- Techniques to reduce the risk of automotive accidents at work, on a jobsite, or in transit between locations
What You’ll Receive:
- 7videos (approximately 45 minutes total)