By now you’re probably aware of the term ‘customer experience,’ which refers to the entire life cycle of your relationship with your customers – every interaction, every moment from before they walk through your door to long after they’ve bought whatever it is you sell. That sounds exhausting, doesn’t it? Wouldn’t it be great if there were a fun, funny, and high-energy way to simplify that process?
Well now there is. Our Perfecting the Customer Experience video series will provide you with a comprehensive, straightforward explanation for how to win the hearts and minds of the people who keep you in business.
If you’ve received any customer experience training, it most likely involved talking about how important it is to make your customers feel special (which you already knew) or included stories of businesses who have loyal customers (which you’ve already heard). That’s not what this is about. Rather, Perfecting the Customer Experience concentrates on the human behaviors that have brought the customer experience to where it is today, then synthesizes those behaviors into four simple truths that provide a clear vision for how to move forward. Instead of focusing on what you need to do, Perfecting the Customer Experience will answer why customers behave the way they do and how you can meet their needs – not only today, but into the foreseeable future as well.
And we promise this isn’t going to be boring. Just because you’ll walk away with a better understanding of customer psychology doesn’t mean you can’t laugh as hard as you ever have. Because with The Jeff Havens Company, you get serious solutions in a seriously funny way. It turns out that crafting a winning customer experience strategy isn’t as scary or unpredictable as others may have made it seem!
- How the drive for convenience has changed in the past 30 years, and what that means for how you design and sell new products and services
- The effect of constant connection on customer behavior, and how smart businesses have learned to think smaller in order to grow
- How most businesses vastly underestimate the importance of marketing their products, services, and ideas, along with two essential types of marketing every business should engage in
- How the universal desire for meaning can inform your interactions with customers and drive greater sales
- Absolutely no buzzwords. That’s right, you will not hear ‘advocate,’ ‘tribe,’ ‘brand ambassador,’ or ‘rabid fan’ once in this video series. How’s that for a refreshing change of pace?
What You’ll Receive:
- 6 videos (approximately 30 minutes total)
- Quiz questions for each video!