Every year, ethical violations cost companies millions (and sometimes billions) of dollars in fines, legal fees, and lost revenue. In an increasingly transparent world, maintaining ethical business standards is increasingly important. The only problem is that ethics training is usually about as exciting as watching someone watch paint dry. Fortunately for you, we’ve found a way to make it fun! Who would have known that videos and workbooks about ethics could be so amazing?
- Understand the difference between acceptable and unacceptable gifts and favors
- Avoid issues of harassment and discrimination
- Develop successful strategies for handling conflicts of interest and issues of privacy
What You’ll Receive:
- 9 videos (approx. 25 minutes total)
- A Participant Workbook (74 pages), which includes summaries of each video, room for notes, and questions designed to help your people analyze their own attitudes toward various ethical issues and how to continually improve. This book can function by itself as a supplement to the videos, or it can be used in conjunction with the Instructor Guide for instructor-led internal training.
- An Instructor Guide (68 pages), which includes step-by-step instructions on how to use the videos along with various ways to make each lesson as entertaining as possible. No additional materials or pre-work necessary – simply follow the instructions, and in less than 5 minutes you’ll be ready to teach the course!