Ethics. The very word makes you want to slip into a coma, doesn’t it? Yes it’s an important subject (which is why you’re even bothering to read this description in the first place), but you probably think this is going to be the most boring collection of videos in human history, somehow even more yawn-inducing than a real-time video of a rock slowly being eroded into sand. That’s what you think, isn’t it?
Well you’re wrong. Because not only will this video series show you how good business ethics have a direct relationship on customer loyalty and personal satisfaction, it will also make you laugh so hard you might snort milk out of your nose – even if you’re not currently drinking milk. Over the course of 13 videos, Ethics for Everyone will offer you a step-by-step process to build a solid ethical foundation for yourself and your company, and it will do so without making you feel like you’re being lectured to. You might watch some of these videos multiple times, you might even watch them without somebody forcing you to – that’s how incredible they are!!!!
Ethics for Everyone takes an essential subject and makes it fun. So if you’ve ever struggled to get your team excited about focusing on subjects like honesty, integrity, and self-discipline, then you’ve come to the right place. Ethics for Everyone is yet another example of how The Jeff Havens Company manages to keep its central promise: that improving your business doesn’t having to be boring!
- Three major reasons why being ethical is important – and get this, some of those reasons are selfish!
- How to develop a solid ethical foundation for yourself
- How to resist the temptation to behave unethically
- How to effectively communicate your ethics to your colleagues and customers
- How to create a personal and company-wide statement of values (and why ‘statement of values’ is a better term than ‘code of conduct’)
- How to maintain that statement of values as your team members, customer relationships, and working conditions evolve
- How to build a culture of ethical behavior, and the rewards that will result from it
What You’ll Receive:
- 13 videos (approx. 35 minutes total)
- Quiz questions for each video!