You’ve identified your rising stars. They’re excited for the chance to lead, and you’re ready to give them the opportunity. But how can you be certain they’ll be great leaders when they’ve never had a chance to lead before? Fortunately, our Emerging Leaders series will give them all the tools to become the kind of leaders others will be excited to follow. And we guarantee they’ll enjoy it.
- Develop various strategies to prepare both physically and mentally for a new leadership role
- Identify and incorporate successful techniques for interacting effectively with the people you will be leading
- Recognize the increased importance of vision and long-term thinking that come with positions of leadership
What You’ll Receive:
- 9 short videos (approx. 20 minutes total)
- A Participant Workbook (72 pages), which includes summaries of each video, room for notes, and questions designed to help your people analyze their own attitudes and think about ways to continually improve. This book can function by itself as a supplement to the videos, or it can be used in conjunction with the Instructor Guide for instructor-led internal training.
- An Instructor Guide (68 pages), which includes step-by-step instructions on how to use the videos, along with multiple ways to make each lesson as entertaining as possible. No additional materials or pre-work necessary – simply follow the instructions, and in less than 5 minutes you’ll be ready to teach the course!