There are a lot of parts to your body, and we’re willing to bet that you’re attached to pretty much all of them. Which means you probably don’t want any of them to get squished, crushed, broken, or misplaced. Stubbing your toe hurts plenty, and that’s about the limit of what we’d like you to experience.
That’s why we created the Effective use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) safety series, a fun (yes, fun) training course designed to show you how to protect all your favorite parts of you. Not interested in digging splinters out of your eyeballs? We can help make sure you never have to. Prefer your brains to stay inside your head? We’ve got that one taken care of, too.
Now as you can tell from this course description, Effective Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is not your typical safety training. The title may be boring, but the videos aren’t. We don’t want you to hurt yourself anymore than you do, and we’d hardly be doing our jobs right if you decided to injure yourself just to get out of having to watch these videos.
So kick back, find some popcorn, and get ready to enjoy our Effective Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) video series. Because at The Jeff Havens Company, we offer serious solutions in a seriously funny way.
Key Takeaways from Effective Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- The basics of hand protection, along with pairing the right PPE for your specific task
- How to properly protect your knees while kneeling or working in irregular environments
- How to avoid back injury, and the importance of wearing prescribed back braces
- Eye protection, and what to do if your visual PPE impairs your ability to work
- How to recognize an unsafe auditory environment, and finding appropriate hearing protection to mitigate long-term hearing damage
- The importance of proper breathing protection. Surgical masks don’t usually cut it, folks!
- The basics of proper head protection
What You’ll Receive:
- 7 videos (approximately 30 minutes total)
- Quiz questions for each video!