All of us are occasionally faced with difficult, uncomfortable, or potentially contentious situations with our colleagues. Many times we choose to ignore the situation and hope that it will “take care of itself” – but that rarely proves to be the best approach. Fortunately, our Difficult Conversations series will give you and your team the tools to handle these interactions as calmly and effectively as possible. We can’t promise that you’ll enjoy having these conversations when they come up – but we can promise you’ll have fun learning how to handle them.
- How to create environments conducive to swift and satisfying resolutions to difficult issues
- How to (and not to) approach various types of difficult conversations (odor issues, personality conflicts, communicating a low performance review, etc.)
- What to expect from your conversation partner during difficult conversations, and how to effectively defuse anger or other negative emotional responses
What You’ll Receive:
- 10 videos (approx. 40 minutes total)
- Quiz questions for each video!