In an era where many companies offer similar products and services at similar prices, it’s often hard to stand out. But if you offer the best customer service around, you’ll win more than just customers – you’ll win loyal customers. The kind that keep coming back and tell their friends to do the same. If that sounds good, this video training series with accompanying workbooks is exactly what you need!
- Create a physical and/or online environment conducive to attracting and engaging high-quality customers
- Recognize and develop personal qualities that lead to successful customer interaction
- Analyze ineffective customer service techniques in order to learn why they don’t work and how to avoid them
What You’ll Receive:
- 10 videos (approx. 25 minutes total)
- A Participant Workbook (78 pages), which includes summaries of each lesson, room for notes, and questions designed to help your people analyze their own customer service practices and think about how to continually improve. This book can function by itself as a supplement to the videos, or it can be used in conjunction with the Instructor Guide for instructor-led internal training.
- An Instructor Guide (66 pages), which includes step-by-step instructions on how to use the videos along with various ways to make each lesson as entertaining as possible. No additional materials or pre-work necessary – simply follow the instructions, and in less than 5 minutes you’ll be ready to teach the course!