“Corporate culture” is difficult to define. We all know a good one when we see it (and a bad one, too), but it’s sometimes challenging to say what exactly is going on. However, while every corporate culture is different, there are some practices common to the ones most of us admire and want to emulate. This video series will address some of those successful characteristics, as well as provide you with tools to better handle your interpersonal relationships. And you might accidentally laugh once or twice. Or three times. Maybe four. Five is pushing it, though. A “corporate culture” series that’s actually fun? You’ll have to see it for yourself!
- How to develop the kinds of behaviors that help create and foster healthy and productive corporate cultures
- How to prepare for (and then discuss) periodic changes in your company’s vision, direction, customer base, etc.
- How to use both positive and negative reinforcement toward productive outcomes
What You’ll Receive:
- 4 videos (approx. 20 minutes total)
- Quiz questions for each video!