We all want to be safe. Nobody ever plans to spend part of their working day being taken to the emergency room – except doctors, of course, but even they don’t want to be taken there in an ambulance. And yet it’s easy to get complacent and assume that nothing will ever go wrong just because it hasn’t happened before. It’s also easy to slip into unsafe working practices when the others around us are doing the same.
That’s why we developed the Building a Lasting Culture of Safety video series. It’s designed to help you explain the importance of safety not only for your specific employees, but to the people they work with and the families and friends they go home to every night. Preparing for problems and behaving as though something could go wrong doesn’t mean you’re more likely to make a mistake, but it does mean you’ll be less likely to get injured if the worst does happen.
It also doesn’t mean that this video series is boring. Creating a safe working environment may not be a laughing matter, but that doesn’t mean you can’t laugh while we talk about it. So we’ve loaded these videos with plenty of hilarity to help keep you awake. We don’t want you to die anymore than you do, and we’d hardly be doing our jobs right if you accidentally died from boredom.
So get ready to enjoy our Building a Lasting Culture of Safety series. Because at The Jeff Havens Company, we offer serious solutions in a seriously funny way.
Key Takeaways from Building a Lasting Culture of Safety:
- How to educate colleagues and employees on the importance of safety, and the long-term consequences of an accident or injury
- How to consistently (and effectively) communicate safety information to your team
- Where and how to use safety signs, tags, tape, and other notifications
- How to recognize potential hazards
- The importance of emergency planning, and how to do it effectively
- Various strategies for conducting good emergency and evacuation drills
- What to do in the event of an accident
- How to handle employees who refuse to operate in a safe manner
- How to handle drug and/or alcohol abuse in the workplace
What You’ll Receive:
- 10 videos (approximately 45 minutes total)
- Quiz questions for each video!