You probably work in a job where you occasionally have to talk to others. My condolences. Maybe someday we’ll be able to spend our entire lives in a virtual paradise where we’ll never have to put up with other people’s silly little needs – but until that day comes, it might be helpful to know how to effectively communicate with the people you work with.
That’s where Better Business Communication comes in. This short training series is designed to help you take your interactions with others to the next level. With so many different forms of written, spoken, and visual communication, it can be challenging to know best practices for various situations. This series will help you excel no matter how you are communicating with your colleagues, customers, or clients.
But that’s not all. Because if that were all, then this would be some pretty boring training. Fortunately, we don’t do boring. So get ready to enjoy Better Business Communication from The Jeff Havens Company, where we offer serious solutions in a seriously funny way.
Key Takeaways from Better Business Communication:
- Understanding the advantages and disadvantages of different forms of communication (text, email, phone, etc.)
- Appreciating the importance of proofreading all written communications
- Successful (and unsuccessful) strategies for creating effective visual presentations
What You’ll Receive:
- 5 videos (approximately 25 minutes total)
- Quiz questions for each video!