It’s a somewhat shocking truth about the working world that not everybody actually knows how the working world works. That’s not necessarily anyone’s fault, either; it’s not like there are any formal classes that show people how to act and think when it comes to their careers, and things that seem intuitive to veteran workers aren’t automatically obvious to everyone else.
That’s where Better Business Behavior comes in. Designed for entry-level professionals (and the occasional seasoned veteran who needs a bit of a refresher), this training course is certain to have a positive impact on both attitude and productivity – and it will do it without boring anybody to death. Melting computers, shocking detective work, and possibly the best rap video in history all play their parts in making this one of the most entertaining training courses you’ll ever experience.
So get ready to enjoy Better Business Behavior from The Jeff Havens Company, where we always provide serious solutions in a seriously funny way.
Key Takeaways from Better Business Behavior:
- The reasons that being on time to work actually does matter (hint: it’s not just because your boss is being obnoxious!)
- The difference between asking intelligent questions and display a lack of initiative
- How career advancement happens, and at what speed
- How and when to take time off of work
What You’ll Receive:
- 5 videos (approximately 20 minutes total)
- Quiz questions for each video!