Customer service has become the key differentiator between companies that excel and those that merely coast (or stumble into decline). Your competition might offer similar products or services to yours, and your customers might be able to compare prices better than ever before – but if you can deliver a remarkable customer service experience, you’ll continue to win more and more business.
Our Remarkable Customer Service video series is designed to help you provide the kind of unforgettable service that will turn your customers into advocates. But then, every customer training series would say the same. However, would they all admit that customers occasionally ask for insanely unreasonable things and need to be told no sometimes? Would they promise to show you plenty of examples of hilariously horrible customer service as well as all the examples of exceptional customer service that you’d expect from a series like this?
Let’s face it – customers can be annoying sometimes. Alas, you can’t survive for very long without their money. Remarkable Customer Service will help you convince them to give it to you and actually enjoy doing so. And since that’s probably not a sentence you’ve ever seen in the description of a training series, you can be confident that the videos you’re about to watch will be surprisingly unique as well.
Remarkable Customer Service. Another entertaining educational offering from The Jeff Havens Company, where we’re dedicated to showing the world that improving your business doesn’t have to be boring.
Key Takeaways from Remarkable Customer Service:
- An understanding of the lengths customers will take to avoid a bad customer experience, and pay for a positive one
- When to use your script, and how to intelligently depart from it
- The difference between telling customers what you can do for them vs. what you can’t do
- How to strike the right balance between overly professional and overly casual
- How to anticipate customer needs
- The three magic words of customer service
What You’ll Receive:
- 8 videos (approximately 35 minutes total)
- Quiz questions for each video!