Change can be scary. It doesn’t have to be scary. But when our leaders tell us that things are going to change and then leave it to us to figure out how to deal with it, we have a tendency to panic. And maybe that’s the kind of wild and crazy environment you like to oversee.
But if not, then Leading Through Organizational Change might be for you. This brief video course will guide you through the major steps necessary to successfully implement organizational change. You’ll learn the reasons your people might be nervous about change, how to communicate the impact of change to each of your team members, what kind of training to offer, and why leadership alignment is a critical element of effective change management. We can’t promise that everyone will go jumping and skipping through the halls after you announce whatever big change is coming, but we can promise that you’ll know exactly what to do.
And we made this entertaining as well, which we thought was a welcome change from the typical change management training course. There’s no reason you can’t have some fun while you’re learning, and there’s no reason for us to make boring training. After all, we don’t want to be bored any more than you do.
So get ready to enjoy Leading Through Organizational Change. Another training course from The Jeff Havens Company, where we provide serious solutions in a seriously funny way.
Key Takeaways from Leading Through Organizational Change
- Successful communication strategies for preparing others for an upcoming change
- How to determine (and then prepare for) any workforce impacts that will result from the change
- How and why to align leadership around the upcoming change in order to provide a sense of calm, controlled stability to your team
- Strategies for using previous successful changes to help prepare your workforce for upcoming changes
What You’ll Receive:
- 3 videos (approx. 25 minutes total)