Everyone is emotional from time to time – happy, sad, angry, confused, frustrated, bored, scandalized, scared. Sometimes those emotions help us navigate difficult situations or inspire us to come up with a creative solution. But sometimes those emotions get in the way of what we want to do, or make it nearly impossible to have a constructive conversation with others. Maybe someday we’ll figure out how to eliminate our emotions entirely and live like cold, empty cyborgs.
But since that particular apocalypse doesn’t seem to be coming anytime soon, we may as well figure out how to handle our emotions (and the emotions of others) as effectively as possible. That’s where Improving Your Emotional Intelligence comes in. This refreshingly entertaining course will help you understand what emotional intelligence is, how to more effectively recognize and manage your own emotions (which isn’t always as easy as it should be!), and how to use your newfound powers to improve your interactions with others.
So get ready to enjoy Improving Your Emotional Intelligence. Another training course from The Jeff Havens Company, where we provide serious solutions in a seriously funny way.
- Recognizing the role that our emotions play in our daily interactions with others and our reactions to surprises, opportunities, and other common occurrences
- Various strategies for managing our emotions as effectively as possible (Hint: that doesn’t mean finding ways to not have emotions!)
- Developing a more robust social awareness to understand how other people’s emotions might be impacting a given situation
- Improving interpersonal relationships and the ability to have difficult, contentious, or otherwise emotional conversations as effectively as possible
What You’ll Receive:
- 4 videos (approx. 30 minutes total)