You might have all the skill and ability in the world. You might, in fact, be the most awesome person to ever live. But if you dress like you don’t care about your job – or like you slept in your car last night – then you could be unnecessarily sabotaging yourself and your career.
That’s why we created Dressing For Success, a short training series designed to help you dress correctly no matter what kind of job you have. This series was a lot of fun to make, since it allowed us to showcase a handful of seriously terrible fashion decisions – and if you’re at all familiar with The Jeff Havens Company training materials, then you’ll know we like everything to be as fun as it is useful.
They say you’re supposed to dress for the job you want. But since most of us want a job that would let us hang out by a pool all day, there’s probably a little more to it than that. Dressing For Success covers an important and often-overlooked element of professional success – and it does so without feeling like a lecture. This series isn’t designed to tell you specifically what to wear, but rather how to choose what you wear and why it matters. And you’ll probably laugh a lot, unless you are somehow incapable of joy.
So get ready to enjoy Dressing For Success from The Jeff Havens Company, where we offer serious solutions in a seriously funny way.
Key Takeaways from Dressing For Success:
- Explaining the role of dress in others’ perception of our skills and abilities (whether that’s fair of them or not!)
- Basic fashion rules to follow in the workplace – and a few to avoid while we’re at it
- Understanding the difference between dressing correctly and dressing well
What You’ll Receive:
- 3 videos (approximately 12 minutes total)
- Quiz questions for each video!