Modern contact centers can be overwhelming for the uninitiated. Handling dozens (or thousands, or millions) of calls, emails, and chats is challenging enough all by itself. Then on top of that you’ll be bombarded with terms like “service level” and “handle time” and conversations about how to balance occupancy correctly to avoid burnout and how to reduce your ASA without compromising service quality and how to cope with shrinkage and maintain adherence and what does all this stuff mean anyway?
That’s where Contact Center Excellence – Speaking the Language comes in. Designed for everyone from entry-level employees to rising stars and new managers, this video-based training series will help you understand all the most important concepts and metrics necessary to ensure that your experience in the contact center universe is as smooth and enjoyable as possible. From learning how to determine a realistic service level to understanding key workforce management principles, Speaking the Contact Center Language will make sure you know how to think and act like a true contact center professional.
But if this were only a collection of terms and concepts, you’d probably fall asleep before you learned anything. That’s why we’ve worked to make this training course as entertaining as it is educational. Working in a contact center might be challenging, but learning how to do it well shouldn’t be. So get ready to enjoy Speaking the Language!
Key Takeaways from Speaking the Language
- Understanding the primary function of a contact center (hint: it’s more than just answering phones and emails!)
- Recognizing the key players in any successful contact center
- Identifying the most important metrics that govern the success (or failure) of most contact centers and how they relate to each other
- Discussing workforce management principles to ensure exemplary service
What You’ll Receive:
- 6 videos (approx. 45 minutes total)