The cost of conflict in the workplace is significant, both in terms of time and money. Conflicts are estimated to result in over $359 billion in lost productivity, and an average of 42% of every manager’s time is spent dealing with various conflicts.
Fortunately, unresolved conflict is the single largest reducible cost in many businesses. Our Conflict Resolution series will give your team the tools to resolve their issues before they become issues, and they’ll have fun doing it. Who knew conflict resolution could be fun? Another training series from The Jeff Havens Company, where we offer serious solutions in a seriously funny way.
- Develop successful strategies for addressing different types of conflicts
- Understand the role of various verbal and nonverbal elements (posture, tone of voice, silence, physical distance, etc.) as they pertain to conflict resolution
- Recognize the positive impact that apologizing has in reducing the length and severity of most conflicts
- Illustrate the value of empathy and perspective-taking as a successful conflict resolution technique
What You’ll Receive:
- 7 videos (approx. 30 minutes total)