Face covering policies have quickly become one of the most contentious issues facing the modern workforce. Inconsistent expectations for (and enforcement of) face covering policies has led to frequent confusion and frustration, and different attitudes regarding face coverings in general has occasionally led to argument and even violence. It’s safe to say that most people would rather focus on business rather than arguing endlessly about their face covering policies.
That’s where De-Escalation Techniques for Face Covering Policies comes in. This short, video-based series will help you establish sensible and successful face covering policies that will reduce tension and increase compliance, as well as provide multiple techniques for de-escalating any situations with those few employees or customers who refuse to comply. There are plenty of perfectly fine things to argue about – which sports teams are better than which other sports teams, or how to say the word ‘potato’ correctly – but your face covering policies aren’t one of those things.
And don’t worry. This is a very serious subject, but we’ve managed to make it pretty entertaining, because that’s what we do. A conversation about face coverings that’s actually fun instead of infinitely annoying and exhausting? That’s right. So get ready to enjoy De-Escalation Techniques for Face Covering Policies. Another training series from The Jeff Havens Company, where we provide serious solutions in a seriously funny way.
- Developing a face covering mandate that maximizes adherence and minimizes confusion or controversy
- How to employ empathy, active listening, and a solution mindset to successfully de-escalate situations with customers who refuse to comply with your face covering policies
- Various techniques for addressing and resolving issues with employees who refuse to comply with your face covering policies
- An analysis of ineffective de-escalation techniques, along with thorough explanations for why they are ineffective
De-Escalation Techniques for Face Covering Policies consists of 3 videos with a total running time of approximately 15 minutes.
What You’ll Receive:
- 3 videos (approx. 15 minutes total)