Working effectively in a collaborative space can present some unique challenges. You need to be able to create conditions that allow you to work well, but you also need to be respectful of those around you so that they can work well. We’ve detailed a few core issues that you can address to improve your working conditions in a collaborative environment – of course by showing you how to do them the wrong way.
- How to be considerate of those around you with regards to noise issues.
- How to avoid food-related issues.
- Common sense hygiene issues to improve everyone’s day.
- General courtesy issues including language and being clean and organized.
What You’ll Receive:
- 4 videos (approx. 10 minutes total)
- Quiz questions for each video!