BECOMING A MORE ANNOYING YOU!
Professional Etiquette Like You’ve Never Seen It Before
I’m sure people have told you how to behave at work. You probably had a few days of training when you started your job and maybe a refresher once a year. But you’ve never had training quite like this. Because while everyone else gives you advice, Jeff Havens will give you the permission to act exactly the way that you want. He knows you don’t value the people you work with. You know you don’t value the people you work with. But now it’s time to make sure that they know how little you value them. In this action-packed, comprehensive hour of awesomeness, you will learn how to irritate everyone you work with in every way imaginable.
Full of reverse psychology and Jeff’s trademark wit, Becoming a More Annoying You! will help improve your professional behavior by ‘encouraging’ you to engage in all kinds of bad workplace behaviors. This is flat-out the most hilarious professional etiquette seminar you’re ever going to attend, filled with all the takeaways and useful information of a more straightforward presentation and all the entertainment value of a comedy show. Because improving your corporate culture doesn’t have to be boring.
- How to dress appropriately for various business situations
- How and when to send and receive emails and texts
- How to effectively run and participate in meetings, conference workshops, and other group events
- How to communicate with and relate to members of different generations
- How to resolve conflicts calmly and productively